[at-l] Rethinking Footwear?

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 09:54:33 CDT 2009

First thought: Interesting concept. Barefoot without being barefoot.
Second thought: How hard would it be to get my toes into the separate
"fingers"? (Hammer toes).
Third thought: Would the material between the toes chafe after walking for a
while?
Fourth thought: This has the makings of a fad.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/