[at-l] Internet Explorer Alternative

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 13:35:21 CDT 2010

I have relied on Mozilla Firefox for 4 years, and find it small, stable, non-interfering with anything I care to do. AND it matches well with the FREE "OpenOffice" Java-based software suite. AND since my trading interface is also Java based, then the two marry well.

ALL HAIL FIREFOX.

(This is a non-commercial message. Had this been an actual message, you would have been directed where to go for safety, security, and a government hand-hold. But since all those hand-holder guys are busy with Goldman Sachs right now, you're S.O.L. Have a nice day. Your mileage may vary. Void where law is prohibited.)