[at-l] A voice from the past....

Kelly Goins kellysgoins at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 10:23:41 CDT 2010

Note to self: ***Reread what you've already wrote to the at-l so that you ain't repeating yourself over and over ad infinitum......***

Sorry, y'all. I'm old and I wear funny shoes and my memory ain't what it used to be.

Did I tell you that I have a pair of 8" heels? Yeah... The heel itself
looks like the barrel of a gun and the strappy thingy that goes across
the top of my foot are bullets! I teeter totter around the house with
them on, holding on to walls and stuff so I don't fall off of them. My
husband says I need a pole. Now I know why strippers have poles....
It's so they have something to hold on to wearing those friggin' high
ass shoes.

I had to have them when I saw them, and I don't have anywhere to wear
them (unless I decide to change careers... hee hee!) so I wear them
around the house.. Usually with my Winnie the Pooh shorts and a baggy
t-shirt that belongs to my husband. SEXY!

The next time I go hiking, I'm going to put them on (and take my stick
with me so I don't fall down) just to see the expression on people's
face when I run into them on the trail. LMFAO! (***take camera to
capture the looks***)

I'm off to lay like a vegetable on my floatie. Have a super mega awesome day, everyone!

GoVols