[at-l] First signs of fall

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 14:57:01 CDT 2010

The tops of a couple of the maples around my yard are turning orange. No
want of rain. We had above average rainfall this year including heavy rain
the last couple of days. It washed out some roads around here. Going South
to the Adirondacks tomorrow. I'll see what it's like there.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://jim-bullard.photoshelter.com/
http://picasaweb.google.com/jim.bullard