[at-l] Waaaaay too personal....

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 14:59:59 CST 2010

I'm pretty much lined up with the weight. No matter the labels on all this synthetic stuff, if it's heavy without even being sweat in, it'll be leaden when sweat hits it, and will stink, too. (PataGucci's "capaline" comes to mind.) I'm a big fan of anything made of CoolMax, but if it's from GoLite, whatever they call their stuff is pretty sweet, too. No stink, lightweight, holds up -- sheesh -- it *works*.

FWIW, I'm only in undies when I'm in tights or silkies -- read "winter". Otherwise, I'm commando in shorts, half of which have a mesh "liner"....

"Soldier! Why aren't you wearin' skivies!?!?"

"I like the freedom, Sir."