[at-l] PA Ruck - hiking poles found...

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 05:39:59 CST 2010

Did anyone here leave a set of hiking poles behind at the Ruck?  I took home
one set thinking they were someone else's that I would be able to return to
them.  They weren't.  If you think they are yours, get in touch with me with
a description.

Another set being reported left behind at the Ruck on White Blaze is NOT the
set I took home.

Ray, at the hostel, knows I took home one set but doesn't have a description
so will not know one missing set from another.

Hope to hear from the rightful owner soon...

Mara
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor