[at-l] Keeping out of trouble in the snow.....

Mike Cunningham hikermiker at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 12 11:58:08 CST 2010

The ABC brewery has several interesting labels. The brewery (in Harrisburg) has a brewpub and t shirts for sale (I have the Trail Blaze one). There is also a brewpub in Gettysburg but it was not open when I tried to go there.

If you are going to the Gathering in 2011 or the AT Museum opening this June, it is a worthwile side trip and not too hard to get to. There is also a beer store in Gettysburg which sells ABC by the case (I got two cases last October-sadly all gone now).

The thing is, it is REALLY good beer.

"I never met a beer I didn't like, but some I like more than others"

hm