[at-l] Dissing the ATC....

Leslie Booher lbooher at charter.net
Sun Feb 14 22:50:09 CST 2010

Does the new ATC use a professional fundraising organization?  If so, those groups take their money off the top.  If not enough money is raised, they get their money, anyway.  And the ATC didn't make their budget for last year, did they.  On Dec. 30 or 31, I called the ATC to find out what they wanted the money for that they kept asking us for: because they were short for the year.

And Toey, to make good use of your Conference member #, use it for your pin.  I've used mine for years.

a'bear

Humankind (be both)