[at-l] gathering

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 27 18:14:20 CST 2010

Old email is amazing...
Is this an accurate email for Red Wolf, my early 70s throughhiker buddy met on his first return to Katahdin/Abol Bridge since his hiking days, and simultaneously on *my* first return to Katahdin since my late 70s throughhike (on August 8, 2004 -- the day before Hurricane Bonnie swept in with flooding rains, the day before the boys and I met the redoubtable TJ and kids at Katahdin Stream? Do *you* believe in run-on sentences?