[at-l] Shameless Commerice (CDT Photo Calendar)

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 1 11:52:54 CST 2010

I was at a NYE party last night and was asked if I have one of my photo calendars for sale.

It is a tradition of mine to send out photo calendars as presents. A compilation of photos from over the past
year of some of the time I have spent outdoors.

Never occurred to me to sell one...but there you go.

Anyway, I put together a calendar of my photos from my jaunts on or near the Continental Divide Trail corridor.

I have a book that I plan to have published. Until I push through the
paperwork (and get the money together. ;) )
for the ISBN and related
materials, here is a sampler of some of the photos..and maybe a chance to
decorate your wall space if so inclined. ;)

http://bit.ly/7QefMo

Happy New Year!
--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com