[at-l] DVD copying (Was RE: "Sticking To It")

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 16:46:38 CST 2010

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 7:26 PM, Mark Hudson <mvhudson at gmail.com> wrote:
Not sure what's up with mine. I rebooted and still couldn't get a second copy. All I'm doing here at home is wasting discs...
In my experience, the fastest and most reliable way to make either original or copy DVDs is via the use of an ISO file. I use ISO Recorder V2 as a Windows XP Power Toy to create the ISO, and ISO Image Burner to turn the ISO file into a DVD. When I try to make DVDs on XP without going the ISO route, I usually end up wih shiny coasters.

http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/
http://www.isoimageburner.com/