[at-l] for sale: Tarptent Sublite Silnylon

Amy Forinash amy at forinash.net
Thu Jan 7 11:30:55 CST 2010

I *got* a Rainbow!  And a Contrail.  And I already had a Squall.  I couldn't decide between the one-man tents so I decided to get three and decide between them.

I have a heck of a time getting that hoop pole in and out of the Rainbow.  Significantly slows my setup / takedown time.  The Contrail is much easier to set up.  But once it's up I like the Rainbow more.  Decisions, decisions.