[at-l] for sale: Tarptent Sublite Silnylon

Amy Forinash amy at forinash.net
Thu Jan 7 12:11:01 CST 2010

On Jan 7, 2010, at 1:02 PM, Ken Bennett wrote:

> I have the Double Rainbow. Got it to hike with my wife, but decided it was too cramped for two people. So I use it as a solo cold weather tent. I found getting the pole in and out got much faster the more I did it -- not just experience, but it seemed to "loosen up" a little.

That is good to know.

> Love the DR for solo use. The two doors provide plenty of ventilation and views, and it can handle surprisingly rough weather conditions. Plus I can get my big self and all my gear inside.

I'm a bit round but I'm not tall so most tents are big enough for me, barring claustrophobia issues.  However I often have the problem that I can't unzip the screen door or reach the outer flap to seal it up without getting on my knees because my arms aren't very long.  Doesn't seem to be a problem with the Rainbow, is with the Contrail and the Squall.