[at-l] Cold. Gonna get colder.

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 21:48:30 CST 2010

FWIW:
*Lee C. Gerhard*
*Research and Background*

Gerhard is a retired
geologist<http://www.aapg.org/explorer/1999/09sep/pres_elect.cfm>from
the University of Kansas. He has government and industry experience in
petroleum exploration, research and exploration program management, oil and
gas regulation and reservoir geology. According to a search of 22,000
academic journals, Gerhard has published 13 research articles in
peer-reviewed journals, mainly on the subject of resource geology in the oil
and gas sector.

In other words, he's not a climatologist, he's an oil man.
Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.photoshelter.com/c/jim_bullard