[at-l] Cold. Gonna get colder.

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Sun Jan 10 19:10:50 CST 2010

Sorry Jim O, my two sentence response was all the paper was worth.  I've spent far too much time reading and commenting on that sort of stuff (you ever read the 'Lord Moncton Papers'; give that a try some time).  How so ever, *no one* should "attack" you either publically or privately; its a shame when these discussions, which are at the core very technical, get personal.
   On another note, trail related, we trail lovers might consider the impacts of climate change on the AT.  Erosion, vegetation cover, water supply, more/less snow.  Is the NPS or ATC thinking about this?  We might want to ask them to start doing so.