[at-l] places to check the weather

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 16 13:53:22 CST 2010

--- On Sat, 1/16/10, Amy Forinash <amy at forinash.net> wrote:

> Anybody know of any sites where I can
> check for representative northern georgia mountain
> weather?  I have Blairsville, Hiawassee, and Helen, but
> they're all at lower elevation.  Are there any weather
> stations reporting higher up?

### Just take off 10° from Blairsville, or 15° from Dahlonega. And then take another 10° off for any wind. Brrrrr. When I left Springer recently, it was snowing and accumulating on the Suches/Blairsville side of things, and crossing Woody Gap gave just a slight sprinkle and much warmer temps. A thought, anyway.

NotWeathercarrotoe