[at-l] more soruck 2010 pix

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 09:56:57 CST 2010

From: Tom McGinnis <sloetoe at yahoo.com>

> There's an old saying; "The best
> camera is the one you carry and use." :-)

### I coulda sworn that was an old FIREARM saying.

neverbringacameratoagunfightoe
I did notice that when I broke the LCD on my Nikon--and switched to using the cameraphone--that I took a lot less pictures.

I need to get another digi-cam. The 8-10 M-pixel ones cost less than my 5 M-pixel did when I bought it. Same brand, model and everything.

What would REALLY be nice would be to budget for the weight of my M645 and the cost of the film. Maybe compromise and bring the Nilon F. :-)

FrankenFoto