[at-l] OT: Music CDs

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Tue Jan 19 12:47:41 CST 2010

I just bought a Crosley Songwriter to convert my old LPs and 45s
and tapes to CDs.  I'm concerned that I may write a CD and then
find out it's not exactly how I wanted it, and thus want to re-write it.

But looking at the music CDs available at Office Depot and Staples,
it seems that you can write on them only once.  So if it turns out
wrong, you have to throw it out.  Is that correct?

Also, is Memorex the best brand to buy?

And anyone know a reliable online source for them cheaper than at
O.D. or Staples? I'm talking quantity of 2 or 3 hundred.

~~ eArThworm

Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com
"Better to be lost in the woods than in a maze of cubicles…"