[at-l] Wedding Ring

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 23 18:16:23 CST 2010

Jim lost his wedding ring on the PCT last year, about 1/2 hour after he complained about how loose it was.  When he hikes, he always loses a lot of weight.  Usually the ring goes into his wallet (plastic bag) before it disappears.  Then he just has to worry about the ring cutting a hole in the bag.  He had memories of how upset I was when I lost my ring, twice, while stuffing leaves into leaf bags.   Fortunately, we were actually able to find the ring last year, right in the middle of the trail.

Now if only we could find the two pairs of glasses he has lost on the CDT in Montana.  Two hikes, two pairs of prescription glasses.

Ginny

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/