[at-l] A group of hikers...

hiker 317 hiker317 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 08:38:10 CST 2010

Well, 'pack' is already taken by the domesicated canine world, and 'stench'
may be accurate for those of us who haven't followed Mr. Clean's example,
and although 'ruck' is probably the most likely descriptive, i was thinking
that there must be something new, and more accurate, but after a few seconds
of reflection, i realize that i was probably wrong...I think that my
favorites from the list of aggregated animals was a 'rhumba'...whatever
happened to Mr. Clean anyway? did he recover from Lyme? i remember that he
was very ill for awhile.