[at-l] a sighting

Teresa French Wench WenchAT03 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Mar 1 20:12:07 CST 2010

Perhaps they are some of the same that frequently serenaded me around dinnertime.  Tell 'em HI for me.  (I'm hoping some of them are sticking around here though. I like 'em.)

:-)
Wench

Will you join me in the fight against cancer?
You may join my Relay for Life team, or donate by visiting:
http://main.acsevents.org/goto/TeresaFrench
Celebrate.  Remember.  Fight Back.