[at-l] lambs

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Tue Mar 9 13:25:22 CST 2010

These darn things are the devil to get rid of.  Can't tell you how many $$$ worth of food I threw out last summer.  Apparently didnt' get everything because they were back in a couple of months.  They even got destroyed the four corn necklaces I bought ($4 each) out West.

Go through your pantry right away and throw out the suspicious stuff because they will get into most everything--cornbread mix, cake mix, cookies, cornmeal, cereal, etc.

Joan---formerly harboring Mothra