[at-l] Happy Ides

Nina Rogers Nina.Rogers at DrakeSoftware.com
Mon Mar 15 16:35:21 CDT 2010

'Twill be a round pi within an infinitely yummy homemade lattice crust
and well over 3.14 cherries. He gets a pi every year, since his birthday
is the day after Pi Day. And since it's what he asks for. :)

To make this trail-related ... um ... well ...

Nina Rogers

________________________________

From: Gary Ticknor [mailto:garyticknor at verizon.net]
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 5:01 PM
To: Nina Rogers
Cc: Jan Lite; at-l
Subject: Re: [at-l] Happy Ides

A birthday pi.  Hmmm - is it round, or squared?  Pi are, you know.

A round pi is 3 and a seventh.

- Greenbriar

And it was on this day of ruined reputation that my dear old husband was
born. I'm going to make him a birthday pi tonight!

Nina Rogers

>From a newsletter I was reading:

"On this day in 44 BC, Julius Caesar met his end at the hands of his
fellow patrician thugs in the Roman Senate. Thus was a perfectly good
day's reputation forever ruined."

Beware!
;-0