[at-l] Is it just me?

hopeful_2003 at comcast.net hopeful_2003 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 16 23:00:30 CDT 2010

>Let all this bake in the back of your mind a bit...

>And you can see were I'M at!

>skeeter/ listinfo /at-l

I always want to go back on 3/23, my start date but it never seems to work out. I don't mind all that much. This year a new hiker will be going with me. He is coming all the way from PA to try this southern most section to see how he fairs. Maybe next year he'll thruhike . There is nothing that really comes from doing a section with a repeat offender but it does make a fellow feel good. Everybody has the jitters, I guess that is part of the fun, but maybe some folks are encouraged to be with somebody who's been there already. Well, I just feel honored he asked to do the section with me. I'm not sure he realizes how many others will be there too. From tj , it looks like at least 9 will start on either 3/21 or 3/22.   O, the joy.   Hopeful