[at-l] Is it just me?

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 20:25:02 CDT 2010

<< Anyway, I can hardly wait to enjoy the excitement of the new class as
they start out.>>

Add a tinge of jealousy...

One week from today is the 18th anniversary of my start date, so add a good
dash of Springer Fever.

Stir in this video that I just received today from some south bounders I
hiked with in VT - http://www.vimeo.com/10197246.

Shake, stir, puree, and mix.

Drop in that at some point I need to get beyond ordering the guidebooks and
actually start planning this summers hike on the Superior Hiking Trail. :-)

Gently add that today seems to have been the first really warm and sunny
spring day.

Fold in one twist of cabin fever...

(Can you subtract "Work" from a recipe???)

Let all this bake in the back of your mind a bit...

And you can see were I'M at!

skeeter