[at-l] Headlight

Susan Buchanan buchanan.suz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 11:21:38 CDT 2010

I've always loved my zipka, and have never had a problem with the cord
breaking.  I love the retractable cord because I like to loop it around the
ridgeline in my hammock and use it as an overhead light.

I didn't know there was a new version of it.  I really don't need new gear
this year . . . so maybe a new headlight wouldn't be too much to spend?  I'd
like one with two settings.

When not hiking, I leave the zipka in the glove compartment of my car.  VERY
handy when changing a flat tire in the dark (and yes, I've actually used it
that way)

suz