[at-l] Caldera Cone

Carla & Dave Hicks carla_dave_hicks at verizon.net
Thu May 20 07:14:23 CDT 2010

Yup.

I sewed a stuff sack to fit.  When packing up, I filled the void in the center
of the rolled cone with my tent stakes inside my spare pair of socks and bear
bag cord.

Not as crush proof as wind screen that's rolls up around the fuel bottle, but
no wasted space and I imagined that it helped with the likelihood of crushing.

Packed/carried that sack inside at the top of the pack.

Chainsaw