[at-l] Caldera Cone

Cutter cutter78 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 09:19:59 CDT 2010

I've used the Caldera Cone on a number of trips. The cone is a little hard
to manage because of sharp edges and it bends easily. It ships with a
plastic cup, but it's not practical for long-term use.

Tin Man sells a couple products that I found were worth the little added
weight for the convenience and protection they provide:

Caddy: http://www.antigravitygear.com/trail-designs-caldera-caddy.html

<http://www.antigravitygear.com/trail-designs-caldera-caddy.html>Caddy
Sack:
http://www.antigravitygear.com/caldera-caddy-sack-by-antigravitygear.html