[at-l] Man! We need a hike!!!

Gray Fowler ofahoma at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 07:03:58 CDT 2010

That is exactly what the Mrs and I are doing except this will be her first experience with the AT.

We will be heading over to the Goose Creek Cabins from Jackson, Ms to meet my daughter and her husband for a couple of day hikes up Blood Mt & then North up the trail for a couple of miles.

Can't think of a better way to spend Tgiving than with the one you love.

Enjoy!!!

Fat Man Walking

Sent from my iPhone