[at-l] Hiking Plans for September?

Nina Rogers Nina.Rogers at DrakeSoftware.com
Thu Sep 2 10:45:51 CDT 2010

Camping at Standing Indian Campground with the baby, and taking her on
short day hikes in that area.

If the camping plan falls through, we'll still do the day hikes, either
there or on the Bartram Trail.

We're hoping to take Baby "Scout" on her first backpacking trip this
month. We've ordered a Big Agnes Fairview 3 and are hoping it comes in
tomorrow or Saturday; if it does, we'll be taking her Sunday night! If
it doesn't, we'll have to wait until mid-September.

We won't be able to do any multi-day hikes yet, mainly because it's my
busy season at work. :-((((((((((((

Nina Rogers