[at-l] Contacts?

Nina Rogers infpeace at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 15:24:57 CDT 2011

I thru-hiked with contacts. I got the kind that you can wear for several
days at a time. I would take them out in town and usually wear my glasses
(to "air my eyes out") until I was ready to go back onto the trail.

I kept a spare pair of contacts with me at all times, and kept several pairs
in a bounce box.

Hiking with contacts worked great for me. The best part? Not having
fogged-up glasses every time it rained and/or I broke a sweat!

Waterfall