[at-l] Car for camping

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Tue Aug 9 22:09:11 CDT 2011

Thnx.  There was  a cut-and-paste error, when I said "air mattress and air
mattress..".  I don't normally sleep on two air mattresses (but might be
worth a try).  I meant "air mattress and sleeping bag".
Now to Linda's input.  No, you're right, I didn't rule out an SUV.  An SUV
probably wouldn't make the cut due to the "usual attributes" which would
include such things as initial cost and operating cost.  But there may be
new SUVs that might make the grade... dunno...  open to any and all
suggestions and thanks for yours!