[at-l] Aftermath

Mike Cunningham hikermiker at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 13:43:21 CDT 2011

Speaking only for Connecticut, we got slammed. Roads are slowly being cleared, many are still without power.  Trails may take a while.

I am a recipient of trail reports in CT & can pass along the information as I receive it.

I hope to be able to get up to the NY/CT/MA border area this weekend to play a bit myself.

hm