[at-l] Now you see it, now you don't

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 15:11:21 CST 2011

Bayou,

You saw the 2011 Online Edition that was up briefly and downloaded what
was available.  You mentioned something about one section being corrupt
on the ALDHA Facebook group, and I sent you that section to complete the
guide.  You're one of three people I'm aware of that even noticed it.

The board and myself are communicating through a Yahoo ALDHA group.
People have jobs and not everyone gets the message at the same time.
The 2011 Online Companion was put up inadvertently.   Pot stirring is
not helping, on the contrary.

You have a copy as ALDHA members will have access to.  Again, I'm going
to ask you, why you feel giving away the online Companion is a good idea.

Sly