[at-l] Time wounds all heels

Victor Hoyt vnhoyt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 14:31:57 CDT 2011

I have always regretted any attempt I've made to lighten my footwear. Many people thrive with trail runners, or low cut hiking boots. But I have the kind of feet that can't take anything but good old fashioned boots. I've worn Asolo TPS 520 boots now through about 2000 miles of day hikes and long trips. They have never let me down, and I have suffered no blisters. Best boots I've ever had.

If your feet don't like light weight footwear, it's not a failure. Support is extremely important, particularly in the sole of the shoe.

Sent from my iPad