[at-l] OT: Shuttle Atlantis, STS-135, pictures from July 8, 2011 launch

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 07:51:46 CDT 2011

Glad you enjoyed.

Hey!  I ended up spending much more time in St. Augustine (a beautiful city,
by the way) than I expected so rather than continue north right away, I'm
heading back to Titusville to try to watch the shuttle land tomorrow
morning.  It's coming in before sunrise so I'm not sure what I'll be able to
see.

Wish me luck.

Mara
Stitches, AT99