[at-l] Hmmm...

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 17:19:38 CDT 2011

Yeah but... If you break that one species into several sub-species then you
can deny the existence of all the sub-species. You can't do that if there's
only one and somebody sees one (or hits it with their car).

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://jimbullard.zenfolio.com/
http://picasaweb.google.com/jim.bullard