[at-l] Sunday Morning, March 27--Finally!

RockDancer rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 16:46:20 CDT 2011

No shame in short mile days, right? I just checked my thru-hike journal and
it was on Day 15 that I traveled more than 10 miles in a day. That was my
second day out after Dicks Creek Gap (Blueberry Patch). It'll be 14 years on
Friday when I started on that trip, hard to believe! -RockDancer

(Funny thing there's no mention of Pittsburg in the entry for Blueberry
Patch, but I can recall pretty clearly helping to push a big van stuck in
the mud on that rainy morn.)