[at-l] Cascade Brook Trail, AT in the Whites

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Tue May 3 10:03:34 CDT 2011

Rivers and streams in the Adirondacks are running very high as well. I have
a photo on my blog of a side stream along the Racquette River that is
overwhelming the woods. I have to make a maintenance trip to my adopted
lean-to soon. There are no major streams to cross on the way to it but there
are places where the trail runs along Indian Pass Brook and I'm wondering if
it is passable. I may wait until next week and see if water levels go down a
bit.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://jimbullard.zenfolio.com/