[at-l] Gathered?

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Tue Oct 11 08:29:25 CDT 2011

Well, I'm hearing about the Gathering second hand.  Weather was beautiful.  Jon enjoyed Skurka's presentation very much.
The work hike was mostly hauling materials uphill.

Jon, too, thought that the campsite was excellent.

He was also delighted that ALDHA members got in free to the new Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art.  He declared the Museum to be incredible.  He's still up there, planning to ride his bike up Mt. Greylock and on a rails to trails trail nearby, as well as checking out the Clark Art Institute and the Williams College Art Museum.
http://www.massmoca.org/

I'm just sorry I'm stuck at my desk in Orlando.  Two years, three months, and 20 days till retirement....

Jon