[at-l] section hiker injured near Gorham, NH

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 2 13:31:03 CDT 2011

Felix wrote:

	I am reminded of just over a year ago when I badly hurt my ankle on

	Webster Cliffs. One of my first thoughts was "I'm not having a bunch

	of people carry me off this mountain."  I just about cried, I did.

	(Do you like how I turned this into being about me??)

When I fell on Katahdin the ranger said if I had called for a helocopter it would of cost me 15 hundred dollars for them to come get me.  If I would have known I could get off that mountain for 15 hundred bucks I would not of taken another step.

Clyde