[at-l] AT - Vermont Section (Killington)

RockDancer rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 12 16:19:10 CDT 2012

Northbound hikers reaching Crawford Notch haven't been complaining of lack
of water but I noticed an appreciable decline in this area compared with
previous years. I assume the section you are talking about might have a
similar decline. Not as much help as a response from someone familiar with
the VT section from the Green Mountains to Norwich. --RD