[at-l] 20 years ago...

Michael Henderson MichaelH at ospreypacks.com
Mon Aug 13 18:05:11 CDT 2012

20 years ago today at about 10:30 EDT, I summited Katahdin with the rest of the Katahdin Express and 3 or 4 others.  It was a great moment, the culmination of many great moments.  Kinda sad that I only just remembered now...

Ke Kaahawe
AT'92, TYT'94, LT'01

This message, including attachments, are PRIVATE communications of Osprey Packs, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient, do not print, copy, use, or disclose to others and kindly reply to sender. Please delete this message from your system and destroy any hardcopy. Thank you.