[at-l] 1225

Matt Signore mpsignore at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 18:59:08 CST 2012

Well Clyde I guess I was an ass then too.  I just think tj's make a great
read for family.  However, that does not make it great literature.
Realistically it becomes redundant ie my feet hurt, I ate Ramen, it
rained.  So, it is nothing new or exciting to people that actually hike.

Stop reading, put on a pack and do it yourself.  Or you can live
vicariously through others.  Then  Clyde you can cyberhike like most people
do here and on White Blaze.  Have a great life.

Live long and prosper
Worldwide