[at-l] Wash

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 22:44:19 CST 2012

"AT miles this trip? Well, the distance that a point makes when
intersecting a line – any math philosophers out there? --"

Um, what's you shoulder width?  Hmm, or is it the width of the trail
corridor at that point?  Or half the width, assuming you didn't cross the
trail?

Mara (no math professor or philosopher but I am the product of two Factors)
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor