[at-l] Quantifying love (was Wind Chill)

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 26 11:35:40 CST 2012

This immediately reminded me of "Well, I'd give Byron a 42, but I can't dance to it."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpeLSMKNFO4

But at least for wind chill, we've got cooling fins on air-cooled engines, and articles of clothing called "Windbreakers", and pamphlets from the utility companies reminding us that leaky windows and door jams cost us money. (Which is to say, there *is* real science behind "wind chill" -- it's just that it's not so-well explained, and comes off as dumb.)

objectiveevidenceisfuntoe