[at-l] Lord

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 09:07:25 CDT 2012

About 90° counterclockwise around to the east -- you're looking NW up the Chimney Pond end of the Katahdin massif, from, I think, Katahdin Lake. (If you look at Katahdin Lake, you can see the two pseudo-islands in the view's distance, but there are no New England Outdoor Center resources visible. Hmmmm.)

Sew, like, Abol Bridge is like 7 o'clock, and NEOC is like (Dude) 4 o'clock. (Your clock may vary. Check local listings for your area. Not responsible for ice-out accidents. Always boat with a float. Past performance is no guarantee of future predictions.)