[at-l] sneaux

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 15:52:40 CDT 2012

I've been up and walking since less than six hours after surgery (doctor's
orders).  I stayed at my sister's for a few days and I'm back home now.
 So, today was the first day I got back into the woods.

Saw five turkeys, a bunch of the usual chickadees, starlings, etc. and a
garter or ribbon snake (couldn't get close enough to tell the difference).
 I hope they know to crawl back into their holes for the upcoming below
freezing weather we're expecting Monday and Tuesday.

Just getting back to my car and a hawk flew overhead.  I think it was a
Northern Goshawk.

Mara
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor