[at-l] Dog Pack Question.

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 13:30:30 CDT 2013

I've tried a few on my dog. The one that worked best was a Single Track
from Granite Gear. Holds 4 days of food pretty easily.

On Apr 1, 2013 2:15 PM, "WILLIAM D VINCENT" <vincentw at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I'm looking for some recommendations for a dog pack.  I have a 26 lb
cocker spaniel and I keep him clipped, most of the trail dogs I have seen
are larger and short haired.  So if anyone has a trail buddy along the
furry/mid-size type I'd appreciate hearing what you're using and how you
feel about it.
> I did the southern 700 miles of the trail in 2011 before getting sick and
had to quit, so I'd like to try to finish up in 2014.  So we have a year to
get into shape.