[at-l] at-l Digest, Vol 66, Issue 1

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 07:14:17 CST 2013

EXCELLENNNNNNNNT!!!!
Now! THAT is a nice way to start my Saturday!
Huge congratulations, Jacko!
One month to go, eh?
Phew!

--- On Sat, 2/2/13, Jack Vanderbijl <jacko_1956 at ho

I'm not one of the longtimers here.
I have essentially "lurked" for a couple of years, occasionally learning stuff and sometimes enjoying humour, although most of it is obviously based on times people have been together in the past so you only get a hint of what's going on.
>From my observations there are many very knowledgeable people on this list.
However it is "old tech" and as a resource it therefore is more limited than something like Facebook.
I am somewhat "old tech" myself and don't "do" Facebook.
But I have enjoyed much of what comes through here and want to stay linked.
Having said all that I will be unsubscribing at the end of February for about 7 months as I do my own AT hike. NOBO 22nd March 2013.
This is to keep my email account more manageable while I hike.
I will post a link to my Trail Journal page when it becomes active later this month.
Cheers
Jacko
Perth
Western Australia